Sunday, September 27, 2009

ODE TO THE MOON



O moon, yon you be like
Fragrance to rose, life of earth
To tint me sweet when I be like
A snoring bear in my supercilious slumber.

On earth thy gentle but azure gaze
As a moor lull’d by a mild breeze;
As seldom sleep I in new moon days
Though am when thou art full, admiring thee.

Pouncing prankish predators and prey
Like beams of light in dusk of dark,
For they’ve hope that thou be may
To guide ‘em when found lost in dark.

O moon!deserves thine humility an ode;
May I be humble, my heart thy abode.

Copyrighted @ http://www.123poems.co.cc
A product of www.freepoems.co.cc

 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sreenath
    Crave to continue to be CREATIVE.
    Good Luck.
    George,Kannur.

    ReplyDelete

www.srinath.tk

My photo
Hello, Welcome to www.srinath.tk THE WORLD OF FREE POEMS Are you in search of a poem ? Then you are in the right place.Grab the poems !! You can also order for poems on your desired topic. Here you are free to get poems or lyrics for free. You can even post an order for a poem on any topic that you like, which will be uploaded within 7 days. www.freepoems.co.cc The only thing you have to do is to post a comment for the poem you wish to copy (This is a humble request !), for me to rate the poems. A whole new bunch of nursery rhymes is yet to be uploaded.The special thing is that you can find a rhyme starting with every alphabet

Friends