Sunday, September 27, 2009

MEMORY



I do have in memory
My eventful life’s history
With future as a mystery
And the present to be a memory.

I do have many a thing
In my own world of memory
Last night’s dream, today’s being,
Tomorrow’s life with no worry.

Seldom do I forget things
But don’t I blame memory
Since the fault is not of its
But lucklessness for victory.

My memory helps me blossom,
Win a bet and a game
And earn a lot of fame
With not a little shame.

Copyrighted @ http://www.123poems.co.cc
A product of www.freepoems.co.cc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.srinath.tk

My photo
Hello, Welcome to www.srinath.tk THE WORLD OF FREE POEMS Are you in search of a poem ? Then you are in the right place.Grab the poems !! You can also order for poems on your desired topic. Here you are free to get poems or lyrics for free. You can even post an order for a poem on any topic that you like, which will be uploaded within 7 days. www.freepoems.co.cc The only thing you have to do is to post a comment for the poem you wish to copy (This is a humble request !), for me to rate the poems. A whole new bunch of nursery rhymes is yet to be uploaded.The special thing is that you can find a rhyme starting with every alphabet

Friends